Bangladesh Labour Welfare Foundation
Bangladesh Labour Welfare Foundation (BLF) is a non-government; non-profit; non-partisan organization represents the interest of the working people in Bangladesh. BLF works for the welfare of workers, working people, professionals, women, children, employee and families by undertaking various programs and projects. We share a common determination to organize, to defend human rights and labour standards in Bangladesh, and to promote the growth of trade unions for the benefit of all working men and women and their families. BLF is committed to protect of the rights of all workers, create a productive and economic independent society that's free from poverty, discrimination and where people can exercise their basic social and human rights, social justice through activities that focus on youth and women, children and working people of Bangladesh. BLF established in 2001 and Registered with NGO Affairs Bureau, Department of Social Welfare and Directorates of Youth and Sports.
What we do
- Capacity Building and support TU
- Advocacy and Lobbying
- Training and Education
- Elimination of Worst form of Child Labour
- Organising Forum and Networking
- Research and Studies
- Communication and Information
- Internship and Academic Collaboration
BLF visualize a society where the dignity and status would be determined by labour and disadvantaged with their capacities, attitudes and practices
1 / 5
RESEARCH AND STUDY
- A Switch Gate Distroyed Agriculture, Disordered livelyhood . A Switch Gate Distroyed...
- Press Coverage World HIV AIDS Round Table Discussion on Ensuring Decent Work for Agriculture...
- Human Chain and Rally of Tannery workers on Demand for Housing and other facilities in New location...
- The International Women’s Day 2017 will be celebrated by BLF and its associates in Readymade Garment, RMG for local market, Tannery, Home based workers, Plastic sector, Construction Sector and other sectoral...
- The agricultural workers and marginalised women in Sonagazi, Chagalnaiya, Porshuram and Fulgazil Upazila in Feni District will celebrate International Women’s Day 2017 with Human Chain, Rally, Discussion Meeting....
- BLF and Keranigong Khudra Garment Sramik Kallayan Union will observe the International Mother Language Day. The worker leaders as well as BLF officials pay respect the Keraniganj Upazilla Monument and later organize a...