Bangladesh Labour Welfare Foundation
Bangladesh Labour Welfare Foundation (BLF) is a non-government; non-profit; non-partisan organization represents the interest of the working people in Bangladesh. BLF works for the welfare of workers, working people, professionals, women, children, employee and families by undertaking various programs and projects. We share a common determination to organize, to defend human rights and labour standards in Bangladesh, and to promote the growth of trade unions for the benefit of all working men and women and their families. BLF is committed to protect of the rights of all workers, create a productive and economic independent society that's free from poverty, discrimination and where people can exercise their basic social and human rights, social justice through activities that focus on youth and women, children and working people of Bangladesh. BLF established in 2001 and Registered with NGO Affairs Bureau, Department of Social Welfare and Directorates of Youth and Sports.
What we do
- Capacity Building and support TU
- Advocacy and Lobbying
- Training and Education
- Elimination of Worst form of Child Labour
- Organising Forum and Networking
- Research and Studies
- Communication and Information
- Internship and Academic Collaboration
BLF visualize a society where the dignity and status would be determined by labour and disadvantaged with their capacities, attitudes and practices
1 / 5
RESEARCH AND STUDY
- A Switch Gate Distroyed Agriculture, Disordered livelyhood . A Switch Gate Distroyed...
- Press Coverage World HIV AIDS Round Table Discussion on Ensuring Decent Work for Agriculture...
- Human Chain and Rally of Tannery workers on Demand for Housing and other facilities in New location...
- Domestic workers comprise a significant part of the global workforce in informal employment and are among the most vulnerable groups of workers. They work for private households, often without clear terms of employment,...
- The World Day Against Child Labour held every year on June 12 intended to foster the worldwide movement against child labour in any of its forms. The World Day Against Child Labour this year will focus on the impact of...
- BLF and Sonagazi Krishi Sramik Union organize a Rally followed by a discussion meeting in Keranigong with the participation of other Trade Union on the occasion the International Labour Day 2017 also known as May Day.