Bangladesh Labour Foundation
Bangladesh Labour Foundation (BLF) is a non-government; non-profit; non-partisan organization represents the interest of the working people in Bangladesh. BLF works for the welfare of workers, working people, professionals, women, children, employee and families by undertaking various programs and projects. We share a common determination to organize, to defend human rights and labour standards in Bangladesh, and to promote the growth of trade unions for the benefit of all working men and women and their families. BLF is committed to protect of the rights of all workers, create a productive and economic independent society that's free from poverty, discrimination and where people can exercise their basic social and human rights, social justice through activities that focus on youth and women, children and working people of Bangladesh. BLF established in 2001 and Registered with NGO Affairs Bureau, Department of Social Welfare and Directorates of Youth and Sports.
What we do
- Capacity Building and support TU
- Advocacy and Lobbying
- Training and Education
- Elimination of Worst form of Child Labour
- Organising Forum and Networking
- Research and Studies
- Communication and Information
- Internship and Academic Collaboration
BLF visualize a society where the dignity and status would be determined by labour and disadvantaged with their capacities, attitudes and practices
1 / 8
RESEARCH AND STUDY
- Bangladesh Labour Foundation (BLF) has organized a Round Table Seminar on “Towards LWG...
- Bangladesh Labour Foundation (BLF) has organized a Round Table Seminar on “Elimination of Child...
- May Day or May 1 is also known as Labour Day or International Workers’ Day is observed each...
- International Women’s Day takes place on March 8 every year to celebrate women’s rights and inspire people to act in the ongoing fight for gender equality. Bangladesh Labour Foundation (BLF) is going to organize...
- The father of the nation of Bangladesh Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s birthday is a national holiday in Bangladesh which is observed on March 17th each year. Bangladesh Labour Foundation will celebrate this day through...
- Bangladesh Labour Foundation is going to celebrate the 51st Independence Day 2021 of Bangladesh through different events. The Independence Day of Bangladesh, taking place on 26 March, is a national holiday. It...